BudiHOME means maximum precision and quality. Each selected house configuration before it goes into production and implementation will be modelled in detail in 3D by our in-house designers.
The 3D budiHOME model comprises:
- exact dimensions of elements,
- layout of elements in relation to one another,
- arrangement of window and door openings,
- details of window and door handles,
- location of holes for systems and protective flexible corrugated conduits,
- the routes of the systems for each discipline (electrical, heating and cooling, water and sewage, ventilation),
- inspection openings,
- joint details between prefabricated elements,
- mounting hook details,
- details of embedded accessories,
- and facade cladding.
Owing to this, we can reach precision unattainable in traditional construction - the actual body of the building does not deviate that modelled by more than 2 cm! 3D modelling of the system designs for all disciplines allows us to optimize effectively their routes and thus to avoid frequent conflicts on the construction sites.
The 3D modelled routes of systems and the precise labelling of the cables clearly eliminates the so-called "on-site cable clogging". Thanks to this, we can guarantee high quality of the workmanship, and the system installation is very efficient.