The thermal insulation of the building is one of its most important and key features. Well selected and made by professionals is a multidimensional benefit for the residents. It has direct impact on the house maintenance costs, thermal comfort throughout the year and enhances the operation of heating and cooling system. The reduction of energy consumption and increasing of house thermal inertia has an obvious environmental impact.
Frequently thermal insulation of single-family houses is associated only with the insulation material placed on the external wall of the building, and the choice of its thickness is subject to discussion. At budiHOME, insulation means much more - a synergy of materials and solutions. Insulation at budiHOME stands for:
- selection of construction material: expanded clay and concrete,
- precision of structure workmanship, ensuring tightness and reducing thermal bridges to a minimum,
- windows and accessories installation technique,
- insulation layer of external walls protected with reinforced concrete facade layer
- and a thorough quality control of each of these components.
Thanks to the combination of the above factors, all budiHOME houses comply with the building standards set for 2021, i.e. WT2021. We have made one more step and also offer the NF40 energy packages to make buildings greener and more energy efficient. The NF40 energy package in combination with a photovoltaic system creates a net zero energy house.