The direct causes of fires in residential buildings include: reckless use of open fire, improperly made faulty electrical systems or their improper operation. However, regardless of the fire origin, the building materials used contribute to rapid fire development and spreading.
The key driver of fire safety in a detached house is the construction material. At budiHOME we have used all possible and environmentally reasonable solutions to enhance safety and fire resistance of the house:
- solid prefabricated walls,
- solid prefabricated ceilings,
- solid staircases,
- solid flights of stairs,
- High quality flame-retardant thermal insulation in the prefabricated roofing,
- Thermal insulation of curtain walls is protected from the outside with a reinforced concrete facade,
- precise and safe installation of technical systems.